Serving as a NRA Campus Coordinator requires a high level of activism, leadership, and responsibility. This position is for those willing to actively assist on a consistent basis. It requires not only time, but the ability to organize and lead efforts on your campus and in the surrounding area. There are few issues that deal with the amount of misinformation that surround the Second Amendment. Our opponents often target college campuses as a prime location to ingrain false “facts” and it is only through the efforts of campus leaders that we can restore the truth about this basic freedom.
Overall Mission: To develop NRA’s principles and develop pro-gun networks with young adults on college campuses and in the surrounding community.
This program is aimed at effectively engaging young adults on and around college campuses and training them to become active Second Amendment advocates.
- You must be either a current college student or recent graduate actively involved on campus
- Open communication with NRA staff, serving as eyes and ears on the ground
- Recruit likeminded individuals to develop an active pro-gun network
- Work to bring NRA U to your campus and serve as contact.
- Attend campus group meetings and educate them on relevant issues.
- Build pro-Second Amendment coalitions on campus.
- Work with NRA staff and Election Volunteer Coordinators to:
- Work with your network to help advance NRAs legislative agenda.
- Support NRA-PVF endorsed candidates
Fill out the form below to receive an application: